Labels

Fact (8) Food (1) Poem (1) Quote (4)

Thursday 22 April 2010

The Difficult Second Album

Since yesterday I have had a quick shuffle round of the site, added a few new features and altered some others.


Now you can tell me what you think of each post by ticking one of the boxes beneath. I'm hoping this will help me to work out the kind of thing you all want to hear about :D
There is also a news reel at the bottom of the page to keep you as up to date as possible. Have a look, you may find something interesting.


Right then, down to what we all want to hear then, my second post


Quote:
"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." - George Bush.


Fact:
"McDonalds is the world's largest distributor of toys!"


So there you are, just a couple more things to broaden your knowledge of potentially useless facts :D


I would also like to take this opportunity to recommend that you all try a CINNABON! They are Amazing. Take a look at the picture below ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment