Labels

Fact (8) Food (1) Poem (1) Quote (4)

Wednesday 21 April 2010

First time lucky

Welcome one and all to my brand new blog where you will be brought up to the minute facts, quotes and stories, amongst other things.


There are so many sites out there that ill provide you with quotes, or facts, but never both. So I've decided to bring it all together, everything that I know and learn that is deemed interesting enough to be shared, will be shared. You will know what I know, when I know it.


So here we go, to start off my entire site, one of my favourite facts of all time:


"Cocunuts kill more people in the world than sharks do."


Approximately 150 people die a year due to coconuts. In comparison, sharks only come in with about 4.
So next time your on a beach and have a choice between sitting under a palm tree, or swimming with sharks, choose wisely!









No comments:

Post a Comment